If the groom can have a destination bachelor party then why can't the bride enjoy a destination bachelorette party? Both of them are at a key turning point in their lives so why not fly to the Dominican Republic for a few days of fun-filled enjoyment? A destination bachelorette party is a great time for the ladies to get together, maybe let their hair down, and enjoy themselves as never before.
Our resort is perfect for your Dominican bachelorette party. It is large enough to accommodate all of your friends and with our unique "all-inclusive" pricing, we are very budget friendly.
Experience the last week (or just long weekend) of your bachelorhood with a spectacular destination bachelor party in the Dominican Republic. Bring along your groomsmen so everyone can enjoy the Dominican bachelor party in paradise. Your bachelor party in the Dominican Republic starts with picking the perfect location, totally private, with a full staff who cater to your every desire.
Our resort offers a wide variety of things to do while you enjoy your destination bachelor party. We are located very near to many different activities such as horseback riding, paragliding, kiteboarding, ATV rentals and much more. And, of course, there are a never-ending stories about how beautiful the women are in the Dominican Republic!
We offer an "all-inclusive" pricing, exclusive of 'entertainment', of course. Ask us about the cost for your group!
1. Ask the groom what he would like to do for a destination bachelor party. For a guy, this is very important because you may want to do something that he does not want to do. ;-)
2. Pick a good date, preferably over a weekend because everyone is working. Typically the date is about 6 months in advance so everyone can save and organize themselves.
3. Discuss the type of bachelor party with the other groomsmen so everyone is in sync. This is only a 'secret' to the bachelor, not everyone else.
4. When you contact us to determine availability and pricing, make sure you know the number of guests, a couple of date choices and tell us what type of bachelor party you want.
5. Prostitution is legal in the Dominican Republic but we do not offer it. We will direct you to some resources who can help coordinate this whom we trust and rely upon to be discreet.
6. See if you can get everyone to fly together so you can get a nice group rate, it also helps cut down costs of ground transportation if you all arrive/depart together.
7. Pack smart--drugs are extremely illegal here so do not be stupid...do not bring them!